Introduction to Data, Big Data and Data Science
DATA SCIENCE COURSE OVERVIEW
Data Science Course offers practical foundational training that will allow you to participate in big data and other analytics projects instantly. To solve business issues that exploit big data, it includes an introduction to Big Data and the Data Analytics Lifecycle. The course covers basic and advanced analytic approaches as well as an overview of big data analytics technologies and tools. As a practicing data scientist, students can use labs to learn how these approaches and techniques can be applied to real-world business issues.
In summary, The foundational topics in data science will be covered in the Introduction to Data Science class, which will include: Manipulation of data, Statistics and Machine Learning are used to analyse data, Information Visualization and Data Communication, Large-Scale Data or working with Big Data sets. Instead of concentrating on a specific subject in detail, the course would concentrate on scope and present the topics briefly. This will allow you to try out and apply some of the fundamental data science techniques.
DATA SCIENCE COURSE FOR:
- Anyone who want to learn about Data Science from the point of view of a working Data Scientist.
- Using the Data Analytics Lifecycle to tackle big data analytics projects.
- SecondlyRecasting a market problem as an analytical problem.
- Analyzing big data, creating statistical models, and identifying insights that can lead to actionable results using appropriate analytic techniques and tools
- Choosing the right data visualizations to convey analytic perspectives to company supporters and analytic audiences.
- Using RStudio, MapReduce/Hadoop, in-database analytics, and Window and MADlib functions.
- Explain how to use advanced analytics to gain a competitive advantage, as well as how the position and expertise of a data scientist differ from those of a conventional business intelligence analyst.
DATA SCIENCE COURSE OUTLINE
Firstly: Introduction to Big Data
Secondly: Introduction to Data Science
lastly: Data Science VS. BI and Big Data
See also more Courses and Workshops from HRIB.
Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects “ Talent Expert “
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes