Data Visualization With Tableau
DATA VISUALIZATION WITH TABLEAU COURSE OVERVIEW
In This Paragraph, We will discuss the overview of Excel Tableau Course. Firstly, Tableau is one of the most rapidly developing BI and data visualization applications in the market. Secondly, Tableau data visualization brings your insights alive and makes abstract concepts simple to understand. Thirdly, Expressive visualization allows you to go beyond static charts and create multi-faceted data views that allow you to investigate every dimension. The growth of big data, as well as public understanding of its potential, has created a new form for data visualization. However, The way people think about data is changing according to data visualization.
Moreover, Excel Tableau Course is ideal for creating innovative and efficient data visualizations in every industry in Egypt. In Conclusion, It provides professionals searching for trends, outliers, and patterns with a data-driven, insightful market focus that truly distinguishes the signal from the noise.
- Above all, Using Fast calculations, Table calculations, and Level of Detail, create and use advanced calculations.
- Then Learn how to use Tableau to link data and what data sources are available.
- Also Creating dashboards and story points that are both effective and convincing.
- Additionally, learning how to use Tableau more efficiently and effectively by learning tips and tricks.
- Moreover, Create advanced charts to improve your ability to work quickly and efficiently with complex data.
- Using the first steps in data analysis. Therefore, creating charts is simple.
- Create graphs such as bar charts, pie charts, waterfall charts, bump charts, line graphs, boxplots, and line graphs, among other things.
- After that, Using conditional logic during creating calculated fields such as the running sum, moving average, and year-over-year growth.
DATA VISUALIZATION WITH TABLEAU COURSE OUTLINE
- Above all, Install Tableau Desktop 2020.
- Connect Tableau to various Datasets for example: Excel and CSV files – Scatterplots – Pie charts – Treemaps – Interactive Dashboards – Create Storylines.
- Understand Types of Joins and how they work.
- Work with Data Blending in Tableau.
- Creating Table Calculations.
- Work with Parameters.
- Work with Time series Data.
- Creating Calculated Fields in a Blend.
- Export Results from Tableau into PowerPoint, Word, and other software.
- Create Calculated Fields.
- Understand Aggregation, Granularity, and Level of Detail.
- Adding Filters and Quick Filters.
- Create Data Hierarchies.
- Adding Actions to Dashboards (filters & highlighting).
- Create Dual Axis Charts
- Assigning Geographical Roles to Data Elements.
- Advanced Data Preparation (including latest updates in Tableau).
- Finally, Creating Data Extracts in Tableau.
Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects ” Talent Expert “
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes