Excel BI (The 4 P’s)
EXCEL BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE COURSE OVERVIEW
Get Excel BI Course In Egypt ( Microsoft’s new business intelligence (BI) and data visualization tool, Power BI ) to easily create spectacular interactive dashboards that bring your data to life and allow you to track your business from anywhere.
Using the free Power BI Publisher add-in for Excel, you can also embed Excel charts, tables, Pivot Tables, and dashboards in your Power BI dashboards.
With the online Power BI service, you can securely share your dashboards and reports with people within and outside your organisation, or post them to the internet.
If you’re looking for a way to visualize data, Power BI is the tool if you:
- You’re already using Excel to build dashboards and want to move them to the next level.
- You’ve been looking for a low-cost business intelligence or reporting platform that can bring your data to life.
- You want to improve your skills so you can take on the analyst role or deal with some big data.
- Remove the overwhelm so you can follow a logical route to learn what you need to know to build dashboards.
- For the most part, Power BI is simple to use, but there are a few key points to remember right away or you’ll run into issues.
- Power BI, Power Query, and Power Pivot skills can elevate you beyond the Excel crowd and into the Data Analyst area, where you will earn a higher salary.
- Your users will be able to communicate with and dig down into the data using Power BI Dashboards. They can also generate their own reports and views, increasing interest in the data while reducing your workload.
EXCEL BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE COURSE OUTLINE
- Creating the Data Model
- Using Calculations in Power Pivot
- Using Data Analysis Expressions
- Working with DAX Formulas
- End-user Reporting need analysis
That’s all about ( Excel BI Course ), See also more Courses and Workshops from HRIB.
Lastly, Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects “ Talent Expert “
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes