Data Visualization Using Excel Dashboard
EXCEL DASHBOARD COURSE OVERVIEW
Get ”Excel Dashboard Course” to learn how to build interactive Excel dashboards to display your data to take your Excel skills to the next level. This course will teach you the data visualization skills you’ll need to build any dashboard you want in Excel. At a minimum, you should be comfortable building IF functions, and knowledge of Pivot Tables is an advantage. You will have learned the practical skills needed to build beautiful, realistic, and interactive Excel dashboards by the end of the course.
- Recognize the objectives of data visualization.
- Learn how to use conditional formatting to add finesse to your dashboard, from data bars to icon sets.
- Examine the Excel logic functions that are important for incorporating dynamics into your dashboard.
- Discover the principles for effective charting.
- To show your data, begin by creating bar charts, column charts, pie charts, and line charts.
- To really say your story, use more complex charts like scatter plots, combination charts, and more.
- With the MATCH () and INDEX () features, you can make your dashboard more interactive.
- Use pivot tables to bring even more interactive dashboard.
- Creating self-updating map and pivot chart names.
- Seeing how the Spark line feature allows you to make tiny in-cell charts to display data trends.
- The Quick Analysis function data visualization.
- Using Excel’s Pivot Chart function to build dynamic and interactive graphs.
- By hiding screen components, you can make a dashboard that looks less like an Excel spreadsheet.
- To filter pivot tables based on date ranges, use the Timeline function in Excel and later.
EXCEL DASHBOARD COURSE OUTLINE
- What is an Excel Dashboard and how does it differ from a report.
- How to Create an Excel Dashboard.
- Things to Do Before You Even Start Creating an Excel Dashboard.
- Making the Move to Dashboards.
- Building Basic Dashboard Components.
- Building Advanced Dashboard Components.
- Working with the Outside World.
See more Courses and Workshops from HRIB
Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects ” Talent Expert “
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes