Descriptive Data Analysis Using Pivot Table
DATA ANALYSIS USING EXCEL PIVOT TABLE COURSE OVERVIEW
Get Excel Data Analysis Course to learn more about Data analysis that is a valuable skill can help you make better decisions. Without doubt Microsoft Excel is one of the most common data analysis program, with the built-in pivot tables being the most popular analytic method.
Thus this course will teach you how to use Excel’s most common features to perform data analysis. In Excel, you’ll learn how to make pivot tables from a set of rows and columns indeed. You’ll see Excel pivots in motion, as well as their ability to summarize data in a variety of ways, allowing for fast data analysis and producing useful insights from the accumulated data. Generally Millions of consumers in a variety of industries use pivot tables to report on the success of businesses and organisations. In conclusion, Excel formulas can also be used to combine data in order to generate useful reports. without a doubt Pivot charts and slicers can be used in conjunction to visualize data and generate simple dashboards.
A Pivot Table is a tool for lots of things such as summarizing, sorting, reorganizing, grouping, counting, totaling, or averaging data in a table. It helps us to change rows into columns and columns into rows. It allows you to group your data by any field (column) and perform advanced calculations on it.
- Using pivot tables, you can build effective data aggregations.
- By pivot charts you can also visually represent data.
- Calculate margins and other typical ratios too.
- Also you can filter data using slicers in multiple pivot tables.
- Using formula-based techniques, create aggregate reports.
DATA ANALYSIS USING EXCEL PIVOT TABLE COURSE OUTLINE
- What is a Pivot Table?
- Create a Pivot Table Report
- Modify the Pivot Table
- Format the Report
- Manipulate the Data
- Use Advanced Data Field Options
- Multiple Consolidation Ranges
- Calculated Items and Fields
- Use the Get Pivot Data Function
- Use Pivot Charts
See also more Courses and Workshops from HRIB
Lastly, Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects ” Talent Expert “
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes