Human Resources Course
HR COURSE OVERVIEW hr course in Egypt
This important Human Resources course gives you a thorough understanding of human resource management. It involves many different functional fields that make up the field of Human Resource Management, such as human resource management, planning, recruiting and selection, compensation and benefits, and performance appraisal, as well as development and training.
You will be able to identify the core principles associated with human resources management using the trainer’s experience and practical knowledge, and you will be able to:
1. Recognize the significance of human resource management in the workplace.
2. Recognize the essential roles of Human Resource Management
3. Set up a Human Resource Planning System
4. Recognize the significance of recruitment and selection.
5. Describe the various forms of compensation and benefits plans.
6. Create a strong performance appraisal system.
7. Recognize the importance of training and development in the workplace.
HUMAN RESOURCES COURSE OUTLINE
Module 1: The HR role in the organization context
History of Human Resources
Firstly: Strategic HR Management
Secondly: Planning model Strategy
Thirdly: Role of Human Resources
Fourthly: Organizational Functions
Lastly: Organization Culture
Module 2: Resourcing talents
Firstly: Planning Staff Needs
Secondly: Recruitment Sources
Thirdly: Selection Methods
Lastly: Recruitment KPIs
Module 3: Performance Management
Firstly: Performance Management Concepts
Secondly: Performance Management Vs Appraisal
Thirdly: Appraisal Methods
Fourthly: Quantitative measurable methods (KPI, & OKR)
Lastly: Motivation Theories
Module 4: Reward Management
Firstly: Reward Management Definition
Secondly: Financial & non-financial Rewards
Thirdly: Time-based & performance-based rewards
Fourthly: Payroll Cycle & Terminologies
Fifthly: Social Insurance & Taxes calculation
Sixthly: Equity Theory
Lastly: Incentives system
Module 5: Training & Development
Firstly: Importance of training
Secondly: Andragogy vs. Pedagogy
Thirdly: Learning Styles
Fourthly: Induction Program
Fifthly: ADDIE Model
Sixthly: Coaching & Mentoring
Lastly: Personal Development Plans
Module 6 : Personnel
- This course is designed for Fresh Graduates, HR coordinator, and Personnel.
- Newly hired HR staff.
- Senior and middle level managers in finance, production, operations, and marketing.
- Managers who have several responsibilities, like HR, but do not have a specific HR position.
- Experienced managers who are new to HR or looking for a new opportunity.
Certified By “American Human Resources Institute”
See also more Courses and Workshops from HRIB.
Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects ” Talent Expert “
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes