Professional in Human Resources international – PHRi
PHRi COURSE OVERVIEW
Professional in Human Resources – International (PHRi) Course validates professional-level core HR expertise and skills. The credential shows mastery of HR technical and organisational concepts that are widely recognized. The credential complements local HR activities independent of geographic area. The certification increases the reputation of HR practitioners and the organisations they represent by demonstrating their skills.
PHRi terms, methods, and procedures are included in this program.
- Overall make sure that the company adheres to all applicable legal and business regulations.
- Potential candidates have to aware of the company.
- Human Resource practices and processes that communicated to the organisation.
- Follow HR protocols and procedures.
- Collect data, assess needs, and make recommendations for training and development programs in the future.
- By effectively working with business leaders, you will reduce organisational differences and increase the effectiveness of business results.
- Business leaders improve their results.
- Additionally encourage a healthy work climate through supporting company-sponsored events and awards.
- Employees encouraged to engage in health and wellness activities.
- Also Assist you in gaining credibility and respect in your industry
- Demonstrate your willingness to invest in your own growth.
- Demonstrate your dedication to your profession.
- Enhance your abilities and expertise.
- Another Key Point, you can represent your achievements as an individual.
- Boost your knowledge of the field.
- HR practitioners who are preparing for the PHRi certification exam.
- Also Professionals who want to upgrade their PHRi qualification.
- HR professionals looking to progress their careers by professional growth.
- Managers at the mid-level want to advance.
- Also Anyone interested in learning about the functions of human resources.
PHRi COURSE OUTLINE
Firstly: Strategic HR Management
Secondly: HR Planning and Employment
Thirdly: Talent and Performance Management
Fourthly: Compensation & Benefits
Fifthly: Employee Retention and Involvement
Lastly: Exam Questions Practice
Certified by “American Human Resources Institute”
See also more Courses and Workshops from HRIB.
Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects ” Talent Expert ”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes