Applying Statistical Analysis Using Excel
EXCEL STATISTICAL FUNCTIONS COURSE OVERVIEW
Take Excel Statistical Functions Course and learn more about Statistical Analysis and Research. Statistical Analysis and Research for Excel is a hybrid learning program that combines quantitative expertise with implementation in Microsoft Excel. This course serves as a foundation for all theoretical and academic studies. Indeed, It focuses on more industry-specific examples and scenarios, in which you can learn how to apply your analysis and analytical skills in the workplace. If you want to start a career in research and analytics, this course can also be used as a base.
To Learn more, In this paragraph we discuss estimation that is crucial in the area of statistics forecasting. We can also use Excel to implement these formulas and functions in the real world.
Under statistical functions, finding the smallest value from the lot, finding the largest value from the lot, counting cells with unique single criteria, and counting cells with multiple criteria are all possible.
We may also use key statistical tests like the Z Test, T Test, Standard Deviation, P Value Chi Square Test, and so on, in addition to these functions.
- Beginner Data Analysts
- Business Management Students
- Graduate Students
- Data Analyst
- Students curious about Statistics and Excel
- Statistical Analysts
- Firstly, with the aid of basic but practical examples, you can learn Descriptive and Inferential Statistics.
- Secondly, you’ll learn how to use Microsoft Excel’s ability to automate statistical calculations. There’s no need to remember long formulas or equations.
- Thirdly, you can learn simple to advanced statistics so that you can use Microsoft Excel to solve business problems.
- Lastly, You’ll learn to make sense of the large amounts of data all around you and make choices based on facts.
EXCEL STATISTICAL FUNCTIONS COURSE OUTLINE
- Analysis Tools
- Statistical Functions
See more Courses and Workshops from HRIB
Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects ” Talent Expert “
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes