Statistics for Business Analytics
STATISTICS FOR BUSINESS COURSE OVERVIEW
Get Statistics For Business Analytics Course If you want to work as a Data Analyst, you’ll need to brush up on your statistics skills, but it can be difficult to get started. That is precisely why HRIB developed this course.
Here you can learn the most important statistics for a Data Analyst in a short amount of time. This isn’t just boring statistics course; it’s very practical. The course included real-world business challenges to demonstrate how you would use what you learned to advance your career. Indeed, You’ll learn about Probability concepts and Discrete distributions, the z-test, the Central Limit Theorem, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, statistical significance, and more all at the same time.
- Of course anyone interested in mastering statistics for business analytics or learning statistics from the ground up.
- Anyone interested in gaining hands-on experience with statistics.
- Above all Learn what a Normal Distribution is and how to use it.
- Standard variations should be understood too.
- What is the difference between discrete and continuous variables?
- Learn what a sampling distribution is and how to use it.
- The Central Limit Theorem should be understood.
- In practice, use the Central Limit Theorem.
- For Means, use Hypothesis Testing.
- Another key point,Using Proportions Hypothesis Testing.
- Use the Z-Score and Z-Tables to your advantage.
- So that Use the t-Score and t-Tables to help you out.
- Learn how to tell the difference between a regular and a t-distribution.
- Recognize and use statistical meaning.
- Make a confidence interval map.
- Recognize the pitfalls of using p-Values excessively.
BUSINESS STATISTICS COURSE OUTLINE
- Introducing Statistics
- Data collection and Sampling
- Probability concepts and Discrete distributions
- Non parametric Test
- Parametric Test
That was all about (Business Statistics Course) In Egypt, See more Courses and Workshops from HRIB
Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects ” Talent Expert “
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes