Strategic Management Workshop
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT COURSE OVERVIEW
Overall, The course has a comprehensive look at the aspects of Strategic Management, It is designed to be a highly engaging experience that allows delegates to have an immediate impact on their organization’s success by designing new action plans and establishing potential goals and approaches as their business grows.
So the aim of this Workshop is to provide a high-level realistic understanding of the subject’s entire context such as context research, planning, implementation, analysis, and development and so on
Firstly: Create a strategic plan for their department or team.
Secondly: Assist their division or team in putting the plan into action.
Thirdly: Determine the forces that are driving change and growth in their business.
Fourthly: Create strong supply chain partnerships.
Lastly: Understand and apply financial and non-financial strategic management approaches.
Another Key Points:
- How to use effective strategic tools to understand the business activities.
- How to create and investigate the strategic business analysis to manage the business and work activities in a
- Evaluate and assess the organization functions and analyze the external environment.
- How to develop strategic plan comply with the organization business.
- Ability to solve practical business problems in the field of strategic management.
- Furthermore, understanding the impact of social, economic and political forces on the design, planning and implementation of organization’s policy.
- Ability to use critical analysis and synthesis in solving complex strategic problems.
- Ability to implement and control strategy.
- Develop the proper business risk scenarios.
- Develop the proper type of risk controlling.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT COURSE OUTLINE
Firstly: Introduction to Strategic Management
Secondly: Internal Analysis and External Analysis
Thirdly: Strategic Management Tools:
- 5 Forces analysis
- CPM (Competitive Profile Matrix)
- IFE (Internal Factor Evaluation) Matrix
- BCG Matrix
Firstly: Terms in strategic planning
Secondly: Current situation analysis
Thirdly: SWOT and TWOS
Fourthly: Goals and objectives
Fifthly: Key performance indicators
Sixthly: Strategy Implementation and control
Lastly: Risk- Based thinking strategies
Secondly: Case studies
Thirdly: Practical class work activities
Fourthly: Interactive discussion
Lastly: Group activities
You will get a FREE CD including:
1. Templates of Strategic management tools
2. Explanation Videos
3. Soft copy of the materials
4. Other valuable references
Duration: 12 Hours
Location: Dokki, Giza
See also more Courses and Workshops from HRIB.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes