Talent Management Course
TALENT MANAGEMENT COURSE OVERVIEW
Get “Talent Management Course” in Egypt to learn more about Talent Management that is essential and rapidly evolving into a distinct profession, perhaps even distinct from general recruitment. Professionals in Talent Management are typically well-versed in not only sourcing strategies, employee evaluation, and enforcement and hiring standards, but also in workforce branding and corporate hiring initiatives. The role of Talent Management has become strongly linked with marketing and Public Relation, as well as Human Resources.
To summarize Talent Management it’s the full range of HR processes used to recruit, onboard, grow, inspire, and maintain high-performing workers. The goal of talent management is to improve company efficiency by implementing strategies that increase employee productivity. In other words, talent management is a method that aims to improve success by integrating people management activities. As a result, it is one of Human Resources’ key functions.
- Determine the significance of Talent Management and its position in overall HR and company strategies.
- Recognize the significance of workforce planning and the need for it.
- Explain how to build and execute a talent management plan.
- Also Explain how a solid employment brand attracts the best candidates.
- Determine how to efficiently source, question, and assess applicants using techniques such as interviewing, evaluating, and background investigations.
TALENT MANAGEMENT COURSE OUTLINE
- Competency – based Job Analysis
- Talent Acquisition “Hire hard….Manage easy!”
- Talent Identification
- Fostering Engagement ( Talent Retention )
- HR professionals at the mid-to-senior levels.
- Who want to learn more about the factors that influence company success.
- HR Specialists who assist business leaders.
- Acting with corporate leaders is the responsibility of HR managers, executives, and vice presidents.
“American Human Resources Institute” has accredited the course.
That’s all about ( Talent Management Course ) in Egypt, See also more Courses and Workshops from HRIB.
Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects ” Talent Expert ”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes