Talent Management Workshop
TALENT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP OVERVIEW
This workshop will look at the talent management approach that we need it in the framework of an organization’s business strategy, as well as help you create a realistic action plan for developing and implementing a talent management program for your company.
The workshop would be more practical than theoretical in essence. To illustrate practical examples of the creation and execution of talent management program, and how these best practices can be adapted and tailored to the particular context of the organisation, extensive use of analysis and apply case studies.
To summarize, Talent Management it’s the full range of HR processes used to recruit, onboard, grow, inspire, and maintain high-performing workers. The goal of talent management is to improve company efficiency by implementing strategies that increase employee productivity. In other words, talent management is a method that aims to improve success by integrating people management activities. As a result, it is one of Human Resources’ key functions.
Firstly: Create a strategy for the company’s talent management.
Secondly: Determine realistic strategies for attracting, retaining, and managing key personnel.
Fourthly: Recognize the realistic challenges your organisation can face in terms of key talent recruitment, retention, and management, and devise strategies to overcome them.
Lastly: Create actionable strategies for a talent management program inside your business.
Another Key Benefits:
- Determine the significance of Talent Management and its position in overall HR and company strategies.
- Recognize the significance of workforce planning and the need for it.
- Explain how to build and execute a talent management plan.
- Also Explain how a solid employment brand attracts the best candidates.
- Determine how to efficiently source, question, and assess applicants using techniques such as interviewing, evaluating, and background investigations.
TALENT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP OUTLINE
- Competency – based Job Analysis
- Talent Acquisition “Hire hard….Manage easy!”
- Talent Development
- Fostering Engagement (Talent Retention)
“American Human Resources Institute” has accredited the Course.
See also more Courses and Workshops from HRIB.
Start learning with a wide range of best courses covering different subjects ” Talent Expert “
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes