TOT | Training Of Trainers
TOT TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
Get TOT Training Course in Egypt Market that will assist you to recognize your innate ability as a Trainer while also providing you with the fundamentals and skills required to effectively train and develop others.
To summarize ( ToT ) Training Of Trainers, it’s a model that enlists master trainers to mentor new trainers who are less familiar with a specific subject or ability, or with training in general. A ToT workshop will help to develop a bunch of intelligent instructors who can then pass on the knowledge to others. In the ToT model, instead of having only one trainer who teaches a course for a long time, several trainers teach the same course at the same time. Surely, it usually entails a new participant watching an experienced teacher instruct, completing the lessons, and then practising teaching segments to other participants.
- In the first place, Identify the fundamental concepts used in the field of instructional design.
- Additionally, differentiate between various learning approaches.
- Recognize the distinction between learning methods and media in detail.
- Also, recognize how to give and accept professional reviews.
- Understanding the presentation preparation steps and skills needed to produce a presentation, as well as how to manage any form of audience, also can help you distinguish between the phases of any presentation.
- Moreover, understand how to make a professional PowerPoint presentation.
- Finally, make a session schedule based on the ROPES model.
TOT TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE
- Preparing to Learn
- Then understanding Learning Competencies for Adult Educators
- Accommodating Learning Preferences
- Increasing Your Expertise
- Using Existing Materials
- Managing the Stress of Training
- Planning a Workshop
- Visual Aids
- Your Role as an Effective Communicator
- Questioning as a Training Technique
- Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation
- On-the-Job Support
- Also Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Training in Different Forums
- Team Teaching
- Training Preparation and Presentations
- Lastly, Workshop Wrap-Up
“The American-Canadian Board for Professional Training” has accredited the course.
That’s all about ( TOT Training Course ) in Egypt, See also more Courses and Workshops from HRIB.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes