- Present, promote and sell our products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude.
- Excellent command of English language both spoken and written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Experience||1 To 3 Years|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|